Pressure Balance Custom Showers
A Pressure Balance shower elevates simplicity above all else. A single handle turns the water on and off while delivering the desired temperature.
For more information on how to create a customized shower experience,
Download the custom Shower Design Guide
The Pressure Balance shower compensates dynamically for changes in water pressure to maintain a consistent temperature within ± 3.6° F (±2° C)—even when the system pressure varies, using a single-function cartridge.
A Pressure Balance shower system can be used for a tub/shower design or a shower only design with or without a diverter. For a streamlined look, use an integrated valve and diverter trim.
To create a custom Pressure Balance shower, you will need the following: click the images to see all available styles
- Requires ½” supply lines (inlet/outlet)
- Requires installation using MultiChoice® Universal Rough or MultiChoice® Universal Integrated Shower and Diverter Rough
- Red and Blue temperature indication
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
- Optional extension kit available
- Max Flow Rate 6.3 gpm @ 60 psi,23.9 L/min @ 414 kPa
From the finest details to most revolutionary technologies, every facet of each Brizo® shower component plays a role in reinventing the luxury shower. A wide range of shower components offer the flexibility to suit any design aesthetic and provide the desired water experience. Learn More about showering components.