The popular Brizo® Charlotte® bath collection is inspired by the bold linear symmetry, lavish design and opulent style of the Art Deco movement. Appealing to those who desire a space with clean, contemporary lines and a hint of traditional refinement, the collection includes single-handle and handle-free configurations featuring SmartTouchPlus Technology:
- o SmartTouchPlusTM Technology - SmartTouchPlus Technology allows users to start and stop the flow of water with a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle of the faucet once the handle has been moved to an on position. For a more intuitive experience, its Hands-Free Mode activates the flow of water using proximity sensing when hands are anywhere within 4" of the faucet. An LED light lets users know if they are in Touch Mode (solid color) or Hands-Free Mode (flashing).
"The Charlotte bath collection makes a statement that's sophisticated without being grandiose," said Judd Lord, director of industrial design for the Brizo brand. "With the added benefit of smart technologies, it is the perfect example of a practical indulgence."
About the Charlotte Bath Collection:
Full Collection of Bath Products with Coordinating Accessories and lighting, including:
- o Two electronic lavatory faucets
- o New single-handle lavatory faucet featuring optional SmartTouchPlus Technology
- o Handle-free electronic lavatory faucet with SmartTouchPlus and TempIQTM technologies
- o Widespread lavatory faucet
- o Widespread vessel faucet
- o Wall-mount faucet
- o 3 and 4 hole Roman tubs
- o TempAssure® medium flow shower and tub/shower trims
- o 3 and 6 function diverters
- o Sensori® High Flow custom shower trims
Coordinating shower components:
- o 2.0 gpm H2Okinetic® 6-inch showerhead
- o 2.5 gpm H2Okinetic 8-inch ceiling mount showerhead
- o Handshower with slide bar and wall-mount handshower
- o Coordinating bidet
- o Coordinating accessories, lighting and mirror
Variety of Available Finishes
- o Products in the collection are available in the Cocoa Bronze finish with Brilliance® Polished Nickel accents, Polished Chrome, Brilliance® Polished Nickel and Brilliance® Brushed Nickel finishes.
Additional features of the Charlotte® Bath Collection:
TempIQTM Temperature Control Technology:
- o TempIQTM Technology senses the water before the user does. An LED light built into the top of the faucet changes color from blue to magenta to red, letting consumers know exactly when water has reached the desired temperature. It adjusts the water mixture to ensure a consistent water temperature with no sudden (and unwelcome) increases or decreases. It also features a high-temperature limit stop offering an added degree of safety in the bath.
- o H2Okinetic® showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic Technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each H2Okinetic showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water.
TempAssure® Thermostatic Valves:
- o The TempAssure® thermostatic valve measures and monitors the temperature of the water, automatically adjusting the water mix to maintain a more precise water temperature.
- o As part of Delta Faucet Company, the Brizo brand team takes its role as a WaterSense® partner very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply.
- o All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), which is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gpm. The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Charlotte bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 20-40 percent water savings, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
- o CALGreen® standards require buildings to reduce overall use of potable water within the building by 20 percent. To demonstrate the 20 percent reduction, a performance calculation must either prove a combined reduction from plumbing fixtures, such as lavatory faucets, showerheads and urinals, or demonstrate that individual products installed provide a 20 percent reduction in flow from the standard flow rate for all faucets.
- o The lavatory faucets in the collection flow at a rate of 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), meeting CALGreen specifications in the bathroom.
- o Once inside the faucet, water does not come in contact with potential metal contaminants, meeting current and upcoming state and national lead free legislation.
 WaterSense is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 2.0 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
 CALGreen is a service mark of the California Building Standards Commission.
 California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953) and Vermont Law No. 193 (S152), as well as other current and upcoming state and national legislation, mandate that the weighted average lead content in pipes, fittings and fixtures used to convey drinking water cannot exceed 0.25% on wetted surfaces.